Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BOOST HOLIDAY SALES : Top Picks

Hello ,
The holidays are here and can be an online sellers best 3-months of the entire year ! Starting with early October through late December now is the time to post all of those great items that got put asidewhile we were having fun in the summer sun. Optimize your sales by expanding into categories outside your normal sales. My primary sales remain in sportscards BUT by expanding into other categories I've managed to have some of my best sales months from promotional drug rep itemslike pens, clocks, tote bags, and much more. Now I'm increased sales overall even when my main category may be in a slow or out-of-season period.

Some of the top holiday sales occur in the arts, antiques ,picture frames, sterling silverdinnerware, coins, holiday decor, early movie memorabilia, pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment